eDiningSolutions.com Inc. (the "OnlineOrdering"
) respects your privacy.
This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for the OrderingOnline services at www.OrderingOnline.com
It describes the ways OrderingOnline collects and uses your personal information and how you can verify or control the use of the information you provide to OrderingOnline.
The Services is not directed to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, you may browse the Services; however, you may not purchase Products or provide
OrderingOnline with any of your personally identifiable information.
OrderingOnline strongly encourages parents to monitor their children's use of the Web.
OrderingOnline will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail to info (at) onlineordering.com.
If OrderingOnline learns that a child under the age of 18 years has provided personally identifiable information to the Services without verifiable parental consent, OrderingOnline
will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from the OrderingOnline databases.
OrderingOnline does not knowingly collect your personally identifiable information without your consent. To place an order, you will be asked to register and provide personal details
such as your full name, a valid e-mail address and a password and then provide additional details such as complete credit or debit card details and delivery and billing
address (including address, city, state, country and zip/postal code).
Further personally identifiable information may be collected when OrderingOnline exchanges communications with you through the contact page, for example, if you submit an inquiry
to the customer support, or when you choose to share your personal details with OrderingOnline.
Please note that e-mail communication may not be secured. Therefore you should not provide us credit or debit card details in your e-mail messages to OrderingOnline.
When you use the Services, OrderingOnline may use various technological measures to collect further information about your habits and store such information in web server log
files, to maintain and enhance the Services, and to customize your experience. For example, OrderingOnline may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the
duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, the information that you read, food and dining preferences, advertisements that you view or click on, whether you have
visited the Services before, the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to access the Services, the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to sign-in
or use the services and the browser and operating system that you use.
OrderingOnline may collect and organize such information either by itself or by a third party services (e.g., Google Analytics) for OrderingOnline' internal purposes, such as tracking
on number of visitors, Products viewed, categories viewed, general online sales, sales of specific products, etc.
OrderingOnline may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with Services and to enable you to use them;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Services;
- to develop and improve the Services;
- to better learn and understand what services and products customers prefer;
- to provide you with support, assistance and updates;
- to handle inquiries, complaints and to collect payments;
- to send you updates and notices, to provide you with information relating to the Services and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material, such as information about new services that may interest you, subject to your prior indication of consent;
- to facilitate communication between you and OrderingOnline, and between you and the relevant restaurant;
- to conduct surveys from time to time;
- to contact you as and when OrderingOnline believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
OrderingOnline does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes.
OrderingOnline may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- When you use the Services. In these cases, OrderingOnline will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Services, including by transmitting your order details and your credit or debit card details, or by making such details available otherwise, to the relevant restaurant;
- If OrderingOnline is required, or reasonably believes that is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where OrderingOnline may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If OrderingOnline organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if OrderingOnline is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- OrderingOnline may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with OrderingOnline, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
OrderingOnline may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, including by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such
information through the Services, and by providing the information to users, suppliers, business partners, affiliates and any other third party, at OrderingOnline' sole discretion,
provided however, that the information will not identify you personally and that OrderingOnline will not knowingly, or intentionally use such information to reveal your identity
without your consent, under the terms of this policy.
OrderingOnline may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate and administer the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your
experience and customize the Services, to create new services or new products, to change or cancel existing content or Services and to facilitate other internal, functional and
At any time, you may access your personal account and edit, or amend your personal information. If you find that the information, such as the billing or delivery information is
not accurate, complete or updated, then you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, incomplete or outdated information may prevent
you from registering with the Services, use the Services, impair OrderingOnline' ability to provide you with the Services, handle your order arrangements, provide you with support and
contact you when required.
At any time, OrderingOnline may review, retain and disclose any information as OrderingOnline deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or
governmental request, as well as orderingOnline' internal needs, except that credit and debit card information will be permanently removed from OrderingOnline' within 24 hours
after these details were received in OrderingOnline' systems.
By reviewing, retaining or disclosing personal information, OrderingOnline does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for
At any time you may opt out of OrderingOnline' mailing lists, by sending OrderingOnline an email to: info (at) orderingonline.com. In any case, OrderingOnline will not share your
personally identifiable information with any advertisers, without your explicit consent. It may take OrderingOnline up to Ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to take effect.
If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information that is stored on OrderingOnline' database, you may notify OrderingOnline of such request at the following email
address: info (at) orderingonline.com. OrderingOnline will inform you whether it accepted your request. OrderingOnline may refuse your request, for example, if OrderingOnline believes
that deletion of certain information may jeopardize certain activities on the Services, or harm other users. In any case, OrderingOnline may keep any aggregated or anonymized information
for statistical, marketing and other purposes.
OrderingOnline implements information security systems and procedures, to secure the information stored on OrderingOnline' system.
Specifically, OrderingOnline uses Secure Socket Layer ('SSL') protocol, encryption, firewalls and other systems and procedures to secure your personal information gathered when
you register with the Services, place orders and use the Services. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security.
Therefore, OrderingOnline cannot guarantee that the Services are immune to unauthorized access to the stored or transmitted information and to other information security risks.
to collect statistical information with respect to the use of the Services, to verify information, to customize the Services to your personal preferences and for information security
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block OrderingOnline' cookies,
then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Services.
OrderingOnline may change and update the terms of this policy from time to time. All substantial changes that OrderingOnline makes to this policy will be notified on the
Services and take effect immediately when posting. Other changes will take effect seven (7) days after their initial posting on the Services, unless OrderingOnline amends the
policy to comply with legal requirements. In the latter cases the amendments will become effective as required, or ordered.
If you do not agree with any of the amendments to this policy, then you must avoid any further use of the Services.
Last update: [September 1st, 2011]